This matzo house makes a wonderful addition to any Seder table.
The Martha Stewart Show, April 2008
- Begin by folding the cardboard box into the form of a house: Trim 2 of the top flaps into triangles and tape the 2 uncut flaps onto it along the cut angles to create a support for the pitched roof.
- Squeeze melted chocolate onto form.Tip: Keep melted chocolate liquefied by resting a container of it in warm water.
- Attach pieces of matzo to chocolate-covered house form.
- Decorate the matzo house with kosher food items of your choice, using the melted chocolate to attach the decorations to the house.
- 6-by-6-by-6-inch cube cardboard box
- Scissors or utility knife
- Melted chocolate
- Kosher foods (for decoration)
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.