Save your place with a tassel-topped bookmark.
Photography: Joseph De Leo
Martha Stewart Living, September 2010 http://www.marthastewart.com/271618/tassel-bookmark
- Make tassel. (See Learn How to Tie a Tassel.)
- Cut leather into a rectangle. Make a hole in the top of the leather with a micro hole punch.
- Insert looped cord through the hole, and pull tassel through.
- Embroidery floss, DMC metallic embroidery floss, herrschners.com
- Silken straw, by Alchemy, purlsoho.com
- Griffin Silk bead cord, artbeads.com
- Leather remnant, available at crafts and fabric stores
- Micro hole punch
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.