Gingerbread Caramel Cones
Photography: Sang An
Martha Stewart Living, December 2007
- Turn a card stock square to form a diamond.
- Fold but do not crease the right side of the paper across center.
- Repeat with the left side, forming a cone. Tape to secure.
- Fill cone with caramels or other candy, and fold tip over the opening, without creasing paper. Form ribbon into a loop, place at the closure, and secure a sticker to the ribbon and tip with tape.
- 7 1/4-inch squares of card stock or heavyweight paper in red
- Double-sided tape
- Gingerbread Caramels or other candy
- 7 inches of red ribbon per cone
Heady with ginger, clove, and nutmeg, these Gingerbread Caramels make sweet stocking stuffers, party favors, or place settings when packaged in cute cones.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.