Paper Frills for Crown Roast of Pork
These paper frills are a perfect way to adorn a crown roast of pork.
The Martha Stewart Show, November 2009
- Cut down desired paper to 2 1/2-by-5-inch strips. Cut enough strips for all legs (often 16).
- Fold strips in half lengthwise.
- With fringing scissors, snip into the folded side, about halfway through width. Continue for entire length.
- Take one end of the strip and curl around the tip of a finger. Continue until you reach the end of the strip. Anchor in place with a piece of double-sided tape. Repeat for all strips of paper.
- Place frills on the crown roast.
- Fringing Scissors
- Double-sided tape
Resources: Martha Stewart Fringing Scissors are available at your local Michaels store.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.