Wine-Label Album Kit
This special wine-label keepsake kit allows your family and friends to easily collect labels from their favorite bottles of wine and preserve them in a beautiful notebook.
The Martha Stewart Show, December 2006
- Wipe label with a clean cloth, and be sure it's dry.
- Use 5-by-6-inch wine-label savers from Wine Enthusiast.
- While holding pull tab, remove the protective backing of the label.
- Carefully position sticker on the label, leaving 1/4 inch around the edge.
- Use a bone folder or other hard tool to press sticker very securely onto the label, and trace the edges of the border to make sure it's sticking securely.
- Peel back label slowly and evenly.
- Place label in notebook.
- With a basket of your choice, add a bottle of wine, wine-label stickers, and the label notebook into a kit.
- Wine bottle with label
- Basket of your choice
- Clean cloth
- Label savers
- Bone folder (optional)
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.