Neapolitan Coconut Strips
- Using an ink-jet printer, print the clip-art labels onto 8 1/2-by-11-inch paper.
- On each of the round labels, write a merry message to the recipient with a fine-tipped marker. Cut out labels.
- Affix a top and a side label to each container with double-sided tape. Fill each tub with coconut strips, and top with lid.
- Neapolitan Coconut Strips Template
- Ink-jet printer
- 12-ounce bowls and lids, by Bagasse, from Green Home Environmental Products
- Paper: 8 1/2-by-11-inch presentation matte (No. S041062), from Epson
Creating these little tubs of joy takes minutes. The containers are available by mail order. One batch of Neapolitan strips will fill 13 tubs.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.