Glittered Leaves in a Box
The Martha Stewart Show, October 2008
- Press a leaf to keep edges from curling: Place the leaf in a flower press, or between pages of an old magazine with a weight on top, overnight or longer.
- Cover one side of the pressed leaf with glue, using a wide-tip glue pen. Cover with glitter and shake off excess. Allow to dry.
- Glitter other side of leaf and allow to dry.
- Use glittering glue with a fine-tip applicator to write the year on one side of the leaf. Glitter in a contrasting color.
- Fill a small shipping box with gathered leaves. Place the glittered leaf on top, and close box.
- Gathered leaves
- Flower press or an old magazine and weighty item
- Wide-tip glue pen
- Glittering glue with fine-tip applicator
- Glitter (we used Fire Opal and Brownstone)
- Small shipping box
Give fall leaves a sparkling touch by adding a bit of glitter.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.