The Martha Stewart Show, April 2007
- Iron an 8 1/2-by-14-inch sheet of freezer paper onto the side of a piece of fabric.
- Print design onto fabric using an ink-jet printer.
- Iron fusible vinyl to the right side of fabric.
- Download and print baby bib template.
- Trace shape onto freezer paper.
- Peel off freezer paper.
- Fuse vinyl cut to shape of bib to back.
- Lay a piece of felt cut to shape of bib over back and secure with small binder clips.
- Blanket stitch around the edge and add snaps to finish. Download blanket stitch illustration here.
- Baby bib template
- 8 1/2-by-14-inch sheet of freezer paper
- Ink-jet printer
- Small binder clips
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.