Tissue Paper Eggs
The Martha Stewart Show, March 2007
- Fold tissue paper four times.
- Punch tissue paper with crafter's punch.
- Paint a thin layer of decoupage glue onto egg.
- Pick up punched-out shape with paintbrush. Starting from the middle of the punch-out and working outward, gloss over punch-out using paintbrush with thin layer of decoupage glue.
- Place egg on drying rack.
- Tissue paper
- Crafter's punch
- Martha Stewart Crafts decoupage
- Drying rack
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.