Whimsical iron-on shapes turn basic T-shirts and totes into one-of-a-kind gifts.
Photography: YunHee Kim
Martha Stewart Living, December 2007
- In a photo-editing program, import patterns.
- Print onto iron-on transfer paper, following the manufacturer's instructions. (For crisp printouts, use paper meant for dark fabric.)
- Cut out shapes using paper punches or decorative-edge scissors.
- Iron onto fabric, following the manufacturer's instructions.
- Photo-editing program
- Iron-on tranfer paper
- Paper punches or decorative scissors
- T-shirts or tote bags
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.