Transform decorative paper into handmade bowls for flower arrangements, candy, or nuts.
Martha Stewart Weddings, Volume 26 2003
- Choose two coordinating papers (we used one patterned and one solid). Glue together with spray adhesive.
- Trace template onto the paper, and cut out.
- Score along dotted lines; bend flaps inward. Overlap two neighboring flaps 1/2 to 3/4 inch, and make a hole through both near the top with a small hole punch. Thread waxed twine through and tie.
- Repeat with other flaps. Make some patterned and some solid bowls, and alternate them on the table. If a bowl is meant for flowers, place arrangement in a plastic container that nestles inside.
- Decorative paper
- Spray adhesive
- Paper bowls template
- Waxed twine
- Small hole punch
- Plastic container (optional: for flower arrangements)
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.