By using scrapbooking techniques, you can create clever, one-of-a-kind Mother's Day cards.
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, May 2007
- Take a photo and use a craft punch (such as a scalloped square punch) and punch along the bottom of the photo.
- Trim along edge with scissors and punch the next row. Repeat, working in rows, until you've made "puzzle pieces" of the whole image.
- Reassemble the image leaving a little bit of space between each punch. Paste pieces onto the front of plain card stock.
- Add a message to inside of the card.
- Craft punch (such as a scalloped square punch)
- Plain card stock
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.