Present cookies in tins with our download-and-print doily labels, or scan and print your own doilies.
Martha Stewart Living, December 2008
- Download desired doily-tin clip art, above.
- Using a photo-editing program, adjust image size as needed to fit the lid of a tin.
- Using an ink-jet printer, print image onto a clear, full-sheet label; cut out, leaving an 1/8-inch border. Center printout on lid.
- Holding top half in place, remove paper backing from bottom half. Smooth from center to affix to lid.
- Remove backing from top half; smooth to affix label completely.
- Red No. 1 doily clip art
- Red No. 2 doily clip art
- Red No. 3 doily clip art
- Blue No. 1 doily clip art
- Blue No. 2 doily clip art
- Blue No. 3 doily clip art
- Green No. 1 doily clip art
- Green No. 2 doily clip art
- Green No. 3 doily clip art
- Ink-jet printer
- Clear, full-sheet label
Resources: Clear full-sheet ink-jet labels (No. 8665) by Avery, available at Staples.
Get the Gingerbread House templates prepared alongside these tins on "The Martha Stewart Show."
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.