Fern Tree Decoration
With just a little holiday magic, kids can turn houseplants into grand trees on cards and gift tags.
Martha Stewart Kids, Volume 20 2005
- Snip the tip off a fern (it doesn't harm the plant).
- Attach to card stock or construction paper with white glue.
- Cover with paper towel, weight down, and let dry for one day.
- Trim the tiny tannenbaums with cut-out stars and sequins.
- Card stock (or construction paper)
- White glue
- Paper towel
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.