Source: Martha Stewart Kids, Volume 20 2005
- Bend a pipe cleaner in half and twist once at the top for a loop.
- Slide buttons over pipe cleaner ends, slipping one end into each hole (if the button has four holes, use two diagonal ones). Use larger buttons for bellies and hat brims.
- When finished, twist ends of pipe cleaner to secure, and trim.
- For reindeer legs and antlers and for Santa's arms, bend 2-inch pieces of pipe cleaner in half, slip on between buttons, and twist.
- Glue on felt for Santa's beard and the snowman's nose.
- To hang the reindeer, loop a thread around its middle and tie.
- Pipe cleaners
- Craft glue
The basic technique for all the ornaments is the same.
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.