This distinctive ornament will make a festive decoration in your home.
The Martha Stewart Show, November 2006
- To assemble, insert a 3 3/4-inch screw eye into an 8-inch Styrofoam ball. Set in a small pail to keep it from rolling.
- Coat with gold floral spray.
- Affix walnuts using a low-melt glue gun.
- Coat the nuts twice with floral spray. Spray inside a box to avoid paint damaging your table.
- Add ribbon.
- Add greenery.
- Hang from screw eye.
- 3 3/4-inch screw eye
- 8-inch Styrofoam ball
- Small pail
- Gold floral spray
- Low-melt glue gun
- Cardboard box
- Greenery, such as eucalyptus
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.