Martha Stewart Living, January 2006
- Take a plain album with removable pages, cover it with cloth, and add a decorative label and custom pages.
- Decorate cover: Use double-sided adhesive sheets (photo adhesive paper) to cover album with book cloth.
- Download cover design; print. Cut out with a utility knife.
- Glue to album with an archival glue stick; let dry.
- Make pages: Remove original pages. Using originals as a guide, cut black card stock to size.
- Punch holes through new pages; insert into album. (Reserve originals for another use.)
- Use photo corners and charm frames to mount photos.
- Label pages with a white gel pen; decorate with rub-on borders.
- Plain album with removable pages
- Decorative label and custom pages
- Double-sided adhesive sheets
- Album cover template
- Utility knife
- Photo corners
- White gel pen
- Archival glue stick
- Black card stock
- Hole punch
If you can't find the perfect album, create it.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.