Source: The Martha Stewart Show, November 2007
- Cut flat tinsel fringe to 5-inch length.
- Trim off 1/4 inch of fringe, leaving wire exposed.
- Bend back wire and form circle; bend down wire again to keep circular form.
- Pick out an angel face and three dresdens to layer.
- Attach using glue gun: Put a small amount of glue in the center of each dresden and attach to one another.
- Attach angel face to center with glue gun.
- Attach spun glass tail to back center with glue gun.
- Sandwich together front of ornament and tinsel circle, and use a large snowflake dresden for the backing.
- Secure by hot-gluing the front to the back.
- Loop ribbon through top to hang.
- Tinsel fringe
- 3 dresdens
- Angel face
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Snowflake dresden
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.