Poinsettia Flower Pouch
Martha Stewart Living, Volume 145 December 2005
- Fold napkin in half, right sides facing. Sew along open long edge and one short edge, leaving a 1/4-inch seam allowance.
- Clip corner where the seams meet; turn pouch right side out, and press with an iron.
- Thread needle with a 12-inch piece of ribbon. Space a row of stitches 1/2 inch apart around the top of the pouch, about an inch from the edge. Pull both ends of ribbon to cinch.
- 6-inch square cocktail napkins
- Needle and thread or sewing machine
- Embroidery needle
- 1/4-inch embroidery thread
We used a pink linen napkin, but you can use any color or fabric you like.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.