Wrapped Ball Jar Floral Arrangement
The Martha Stewart Show, December 2008
- Cut an 18-by-18-inch square of silk taffeta with pinking shears.
- Iron strips of Steam-A-Seam along all four edges. Remove paper backing from the Steam-A-Seam and fold the edge over a 1/4 inch, creating a hem. Press the hem to secure.
- Place the jar upside down and evenly drape the square over it. Draw a rubber band down to the neck of the jar.
- Evenly space fabric that is gathered around the neck of the jar, and tuck the four points of the square back under the rubber band.
- Flip the jar right side up and fill with water and floral food. Arrange flowers with evergreen clippings to make a festive holiday arrangement.
- Silk taffeta
- Pinking shears
- 1/4-inch Steam-A-Seam hem tape
- Ball jar
- Rubber band
- Floral food
- Evergreen clippings
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.