Egg Drying Rack
Here's a Good Thing that will help you dry your eggs without making a mess.
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, April 2007
- Use 1/2 inch of foam core cut into a 10-inch square (you can make it as big or as small as you want).
- Using a pencil and ruler, draw a grid.
- Where the lines cross insert pins.
- Place eggs on pins to dry.
- 1/2-inch foam core, cut into about a 10-inch square
A homemade egg drying rack is simple to make and you can use it for years to come.
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.