Mother's Day Tissue Flower Card
The Martha Stewart Show
- Use a pair of tweezers to pick up a tissue paper circle, scrunching it with the tweezers into a puckered flower shape.
- Dip it into the glue and place the scrunched paper, glue side down, onto the card. Once glued, use tweezer points to increase the pucker of the paper if desired.
- Use the same method to add a smaller paper circle in a contrasting color to the center of the first circle and smush with tweezers. Add as many as three layers.
- Paint on a stem, if desired (or use a brush-tip marker).
- Tissue paper confetti circlesTip: You can make your own from tissue, magazine, or other lightweight paper.
- Craft glue
- Ready-made card, or card stock folded in half
- Acrylic or watercolor paints (optional)
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.