The Martha Stewart Show, September 2008
- Mix plaster using a drill with a mixer attachment, or by hand with a paint stick: 2 parts plaster to 1 part cold water.
- Select desired mold for your child's room; we used a dinosaur mold. To ensure that the plaster sets evenly, place mold in a tray of sand. Pour plaster into mold.
- Place picture-hanging wire, curved to create a hanging loop, in the wet plaster. Let dry for a few hours.
- Pop the plaster dinosaur out of mold. Using sandpaper, sand off edges around dinosaur.
- Spray-paint plaster dinosaur with Rust-Oleum Universal in the color of your choice (we used red).
- Plaster of Paris
- Paint-mixing stick or drill with mixer attachment
- Cold water
- Tray of sand
- Dinosaur mold
- Picture-hanging wire
- Rust-Oleum Universal spray paint
These decorative and fun dinosaurs are simple to make and sure to brighten up your child's walls.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.