When Bette Midler needed a costume for her annual Hulaween Gala to benefit the New York Restoration Project, she turned to "The Martha Stewart Show" art department. Guided by a sketch (pictured) from art director Anduin Havens, our talented crafters will transform Bette into a majestic willow tree by embellishing one of her personal dresses with fabulous faux bois velvet, ostrich feathers, wire lights, and sparkling natural elements.
- Faux bois devore fabric, Kevin O'Brien Studio
- Marabou and ostrich feather boas, Trims de Carnival
- Elastic structure for dress, Steinlauf and Stoller
- Wire LED lights, Jamali Garden
- Costume decor (birds, flowers, bugs, gold jangles), M&J Trimming and Tinsel Trading
- Rhinestones, Swarovski Elements
- Brayden slingback clogs, Tory Burch