Starry Stamped Hanukkah Table Runner
Delicate gold stars glow against a simple white runner, setting the scene for a modern Hanukkah table.
Martha Stewart Living, December 2010
- Print and cut out triangle and hexagon templates. Trace triangle onto eraser; cut out triangle.
- Trace hexagon onto card stock, and cut out. Place on fabric.
- Use brush to paint 1 side of triangle. Stamp a triangle along each side of hexagon to make a star. Repeat.
- Follow instructions on fabric paint for drying.
- Eraser (at least 1 inch square)
- Craft knife
- Card stock
- Length of hemp fabric, hemmed at edges
- Foam brush
- Fabric paint in gold
- Starry Stamped Runner template
Hemp fabric, $20 per yd., kiteyany.com
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.