Felt Tree Bottle Covers
Next time you give a bottle of wine as a gift, dress it up with these lovely felt tree bottle covers.
The Martha Stewart Show, December 2007
- Download and print tree template one or two. Pin together two pieces of felt. Place tree template on top of pinned-together felt pieces. Trace tree onto felt.
- Using sewing machine, sew sides of tree together, leaving the bottom portion open. Then, use pinking shears or straightedge shears to cut tree out of felt.
- Decorate the felt tree by gluing or sewing on embellishments of your choosing, such as bells, rhinestones, and garland.
- Place felt tree cover over wine bottle.
- Tree template one
- Tree template two
- 1/2 yard (or 2 packs) felt
- Sewing machine and thread
- Pinking shears or straightedge shears
- Decorative embellishments (bells, rhinestones, garland)
- Fabri-tac glue
- Wine bottle
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.