Martha Stewart Kids, Volume 7 2003
- We made our jungle out of toy packaging; you can cut your own frame from cardboard and tape or glue it to a box.
- Paint box with acrylic paint to cover the printing. Line bottom of box with woven moss. Glue a magazine picture inside as a background.
- Cut animal images out of magazines, and glue to rocks, sticks, or box itself.
- To make grass stand up, fold a 1-inch-wide strip of green paper lengthwise, and glue real blades of grass to one side sticking up from fold; stand grass assembly in box, and weight with a rock.
- Cut a twig 1/4 inch longer than the box is wide, wedge across box, and hot-glue. Glue foliage to box.
- Hang Spanish moss from the corners. Glue or set animals in place.
- Acrylic paint
- Woven moss
- Magazine picture
- Green paper
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.