Honey Bunny Bookmark
The Martha Stewart Show, March 2007
- Print Honey bunny bookmark template onto thick paper.
- Laminate both sides of paper using self-seal laminate sheets.
- Cut out bookmark.
- Wrap white chenille stems around arms, ears, and head of cutout.
- Clip with wire clippers, and tuck in ends when finished.
- To make the head, use an inch and a half hole punch to make a disk from the same sheet of paper used to cut out the template.
- Use hole punch to make a hole in center of the disk.
- Twist white chenille pipe cleaners through hole in disk.
- Cut out picture of child using inch and a half hole punch.
- Apply glue to back of photo and attach photo to disk.
- Apply glue to edge of disk and attach to body.
- Honey bunny bookmark template
- Thick paper
- Self-seal laminate sheets
- Scissors or utility knife
- White chenille pipe cleaners
- Wire clippers
- Hole punch
- Photo of child
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.