Holly Napkin Holders
Dress up the dinner table with napkin holders made from felt holly leaves and a jingle bell.
Martha Stewart Living, December 2006
- Photocopy our leaves template, and cut out.
- Trace onto felt; cut out shape.
- Fold each leaf in half lengthwise, then steam with an iron to create creases.
- Thread a jingle bell onto the middle of decorative cording.
- Tie cord around base of leaves, positioning leaves at bell; knot.
- Tie cord behind folded napkin.
- Leaves Template
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.