Martha Stewart Living, October 2008
- Trim all faux greenery stems into 5-inch-long pieces using wire cutters.
- Anchor the end of a spool of 24-gauge wire to an 18-inch wreath form.
- Bundle 2 stems of greenery, and attach them to wreath form, winding wire to secure. Continue adding greenery in bunches, winding wire to secure, until wreath is complete. Cut wire.
- Using the directions in Glowing Cups and Candlesticks, coat front and back of wreath with white primer spray paint and fluorescent-yellow spray paint.
- To hang, make a small upside-down U from a piece of wire, and secure ends to the top back of wreath form.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.