Suede iPod Case
- Print the pattern (for 30GB and 60GB models); cut out rectangle and circle.
- Use this pattern for the Nano model.
- Pin onto the fabric, and trace openings with the marking pen (to get a perfectly smooth circle, trace a spool of thread); cut out.
- Fold fabric in half end to end, pin and sew, using a 1/4-inch seam allowance.
- 9-by-3 5/8-inch piece of fabric
- Mini scissors
- Erasable fabric marker
- Sewing machine or needle and thread
This is a great project for an ultrasuede scrap and after you've made one, you may find yourself making them for all of your friends.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.