Glam Wrap Skirt
This dramatic ankle-length skirt is as simple to make (and wear) as a sarong.
Photography: Myers Robertson
Blueprint, November/December 2007
- Buy 2 to 2 1/2 yards of 60-inch wide silk taffeta.
- Finish the edges by folding them over and securing with iron-on Stitch Witchery, or by using a sewing machine.
- Hold one corner of fabric against your left hip, then wrap the fabric twice around your body.
- Grab a small handful of fabric about 6 inches in from the corner you just wrapped around your body and double-knot it to the corner you're holding against your hip.
- Adjust the skirt so the draped portion is in the back.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.