Folding Envelope Hearts
Friends will be aflutter over envelopes that turn into valentines.
The Martha Stewart Show, February 2008
- Cut a fat heart from paper that has a white side and a patterned side -- wrapping paper works well.
- Lay the heart with the patterned side down. Fold in sides as shown.
- Fold the top down just above the middle.
- Fold the point up. Write a message on the white side of the paper.
- Turn envelope so flap is at the top, and seal with a sticker.
- Wrapping paper
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.