Bamboo candles, which have built-in shelves, are a pretty way to decorate the table the next time you're entertaining, both indoors and out.
Source: The Martha Stewart Show
- Saw bamboo canes to varying lengths with level bottoms and 2 inches above each shelf for safety.
- Melt wax in a double boiler; pour in enough to coat shelf surface.
- Insert a large wick with a metal tab; let wax harden.
- Fill almost to the top with wax.
- Let cool for 4 hours before using, and trim wick to 1/4 inch.
- Bamboo canes (4 to 6 inches in diameter)
- Double boiler
- Large wick with metal tab
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.