Paper Airplane How-To
Martha Stewart Weddings, Volume 36 2006
- Start with an 8 1/2-by-5 1/2-inch piece of heavy paper. Lay the paper flat with the short side toward you; fold in half vertically.
- Fold both upper corners down to meet at center crease. Fold sides in toward center so that angled edges line up with the crease.
- Fold sides in toward the center again, lining up with crease.
- Type up your wedding information, and have lettering made into a rubber stamp at an office-supply store. Stamp details onto the wing of the folded paper airplane.
- Heavy paper
- Personalized rubber stamp
- Stamp ink
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.