Picture-Perfect Party Supplies
Martha Stewart Kids, Volume 17 2005
- Scan a photo into your computer, or take one with a digital camera. Use photo-editing software to isolate and resize your child's face if necessary, or just cut it out before scanning.
- Follow the instructions on the label box for creating a layout that will fit the sheet of stickers. Using your word-processing program, cut and paste the photo into the layout. Print onto labels.
- Put the stickers on plain supplies or anything you wish to spruce up, such as candy wrappers.
- Photographs, printed or digital
- Word-processing program
- Round labels
- Plain party supplies, such as cups, napkins, and goodie bags
Why buy decorated party supplies when you can turn heads with your own? With stickers featuring the smiling face of the birthday girl or boy, yours will have an adorably fitting design.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.