Pumpkin Patch Creatures
The Martha Stewart Show
- Hollow out pumpkin from the bottom.
- Draw features on the pumpkin with a grease pencil.
- Use vegetables for the pumpkin creature's facial features (such as gourds for eyes, dried cockscomb for brains, raffia for hair, and radishes for the nose).
- Cut out the eyes, ears, mouth, and nose with various scrapers, keyhole saws, and power drills and bits.
- Attach facial features with a hot glue gun, toothpicks, or straight pins.
- Grease pencil
- Power drills and bits
- Keyhole saws
- Vegetables, for facial features
- Hot glue, toothpicks, or straight pins
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.