Trick-or-treaters will arrive at your door in droves when you put a new twist on a traditional Christmas treat and create Halloween crackers.
- Center a paper-towel roll at the top of an 11-by-9 1/2-inch piece of crepe paper, and attach with double-sided tape. Roll the paper around the paper-towel roll, and tape the edge of the paper.
- Gather the crepe paper on one end. Cut a piece of a plastic spider ring off, and loop it around the gathered paper to hold.
- Fill the roll with assorted candies, and gather the paper on the other end. Secure with spider ring.
- Paper-towel roll, cut in half
- Crepe paper in assorted colors
- Double-sided tape
- Plastic spider rings
- Assorted candies, such as jellybeans, sour balls, and candy corn
Save your paper-towel holders to make candy-toting tubes.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.