Belle'Occhio Bonbon Wrapping
The Martha Stewart Show, November 2007
- Lay out fabric strip.
- Tightly roll socks or other similar-size gift.
- Place gifts at one end of strip about 5 inches from end.
- Fold width of fabric over item; overlap.
- Pin in place.
- Pinch fabric and tie a thin ribbon at both ends of item.
- Set next gift item in place; cover and pin.
- Pinch fabric and tie ribbon.
- Repeat and remove pins when all ribbons are tied.
- Fabric strip
- Gifts, such as socks
- Thin ribbon
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.