Mini Easter Basket Favors
- Glue ends of the ribbon or paper strips to the inside of the candy cups to form the handle.
- Using punches, punch out your favorite flower shapes in pretty complementary colors.
- Glue the flower cutouts to the outside of the candy cups.
- 1/4-inch-wide stiff ribbon or card stock, cut into 6-inch-long strips
- Candy cups
- Card stock, in various colors
- Flower punches, by Martha Stewart Crafts (Hydrangea, Rose Leaf, Cosmos, or similar)
- Craft glue
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.