Creature Candy Dishes
These bewitching characters are not as innocent as they seem. If you're not careful, they'll eat all the candy themselves.
Halloween 2004, Volume 2004 Special Issue 2004
- Print images and cut out pieces, trimming along edge of bird or cat and fence, if desired.
- To make bodies, cut a foot-long piece of bumpy black or orange pipe cleaner in half. Bend one piece in half to make legs; twist at top to form a tiny loop.
- Stick other pipe-cleaner piece through loop for arms; twist arms around loop three times so they are shorter than legs. Glue heads to top of loop.
- For candy dish, fold fence pieces (a three-sided section and a taller back section) along dotted lines; form into a box, and glue fence tabs to stabilize. Add candies, and pose sentries.
- Candy dishes template
- Bumpy-black pipe cleaners
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.