- Cut an 11-inch square of crepe paper and a 4-by-7-inch piece of paper in another color; decorate with stickers or stamps.
- Roll crepe paper around a candy-filled toilet-paper roll; glue seams closed. Wrap paper rectangle around center; glue.
- Tie ends with twine; snip for fringe. Slip rings over twine. Pull ends to break open.
- Crepe and colored papers
- Stickers or rubber stamps
- Toilet-paper rolls
- Glue stick
- Plastic spider or bat rings
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.