Martha Stewart Living, Volume 4 October 2004
- Assemble unit following instructions, except for cabinet top. Have top wrapped with stainless steel at a metal fabricator. Remove door panels, and have milk glass cut to same size.
- Sand, prime, and paint cabinet (Melanio chose the same color as his molding and bought a cupboard latch to match his cabinet hardware).
- Fit glass panels into open spaces; screw in top according to instructions.
- 2-door unassembled
- Wooden cabinet with removable front panels
- Stainless-steel sheeting
- Milk glass for panels
- Fine-grit sandpaper
- 1 quart each primer and semi-gloss paint
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.