Classic Fall Centerpiece
Group together simple items for a charming fall tableau at the dinner table.
The Martha Stewart Show, September 2010
- Dip the bottom of each Mason jar in enamel paint; let dry.
- Make flower bouquets by tying several flowers together with a clear rubber band or piece of twine. Place bouquets into jars and arrange with grasses and herbs.
- Fill jam jars with votive candles; light candles.
- Group jars in a series or in clusters at center of table.
- Mason jars and smaller jam jars
- Enamel paint
- Seasonal garden flowers, such as dahlias and zinnias
- Clear rubber band or twine
- Wild grasses and herbs
- Votive candles
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.