Serve your country-style dinner as a buffet so you'll have time to spend with guests.
- Skip the tablecloth; newspaper is simple and makes clean up easy.
- Pile seafood high and separately on large enamel platters.
- Use bandannas for napkins.
- Add a distinctive touch; serve beverages in mason jars.
- Keep it traditional; ladle iced tea from a wide-mouth jar.
- Don't save the best for last. Display your dessert on the table, and give guests something to look forward to.
- Spice up your meal, and put a dash of color on your table.
- Serve a shrimp boil.