Glittered Acorn Ornament Box
The Martha Stewart Show, November 2007
- Using painters' tape, tape around the inside edges of the acorn ornament boxes to avoid excess glue and glitter.
- Apply craft glue to acorn cap. Glitter the acorn box, beginning with the cap of the acorn first. Then glitter body of acorn. Let dry.
- Place angel hair into box; you can also use tinsel or shredded newspaper. Place Felted Acorn Pendant and Pin in box.
- Acorn ornament boxes
- Painters' tape
- Martha Stewart craft glue
- Martha Stewart glitter
- Angel hair, tinsel, or shredded newspaper
- Felted Acorn Pendant and Pin
This glittered acorn box is a charming and clever way to package holiday gifts -- and it makes a lovely tree ornament.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.