Valentine's Day Gift Tags
Embellish your Valentine's Day gifts with these lovely tags from artist Rosa Clifford.
The Martha Stewart Show, February 2010
- Print template on red or pink card stock and cut out tags on lines. Punch holes for ribbon where indicated.
- Punch four hearts from another color card stock with heart lock and key punch. Use heart confetti punch and frond punch to punch shapes from glittered paper.
- Use glue stick to adhere the glittered frond to the tag. Place a large adhesive dot above the frond shape. Arrange four hearts in the shape of a flower on adhesive dot.
- Use a glue stick to adhere a small glittered heart from the confetti to the center of the flower.
- Thread one of the punched keys and the completed tag onto a thin ribbon.
- Valentine tag template
- Card stock and glittered paper in Valentine's Day colors
- Scissors or craft knife
- Hole punch
- Heart lock and key craft punch
- Heart confetti punch
- Frond punch
- Adhesive foam dots
- Glue stick
- Thin ribbon
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.