Tulip Egg Basket
A brunch gets a splash of orange with baskets of French tulips -- when closed, the flowers evoke eggs.
The Martha Stewart Show, April 2007
- Place a plastic liner inside a basket.
- Press clumps of wheatgrass, with a bit of soil still attached, around the edges of the larger liner.
- Place a second, slightly smaller liner inside the first liner to hold the wheatgrass in.
- Pour water and cut-flower food into plastic liner.
- Cut tulips about 2-inches from the head of the flower, and prick the stem with a pin or knife to prevent growth.
- Arrange tulips in basket.
- Easter basket
- Assorted tulips
- 2 plastic liners, one large, one small
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.