Turn delicious holiday cookies into a wonderful winter centerpiece -- it's a Good Thing.
The Martha Stewart Show, December 2009
- Fill jar approximately 1/4 full with sugar.
- Bury plate stands, one for each cookie, in sugar for support. Position cookies on stands.
- Place small candies in sugar around cookies for extra pops of color, if desired. Cover jar with lid.
- Snow Globe, Santa Claus, Snowman, Reindeer, Pear Tree or other cookies
- Holiday candies (optional)
- Dry goods storage jar
- Plate stands
Make our Snow Globe, Santa Claus, Snowman, Reindeer, or Pear Tree cookies to go with this project.
Resources: Storage jars are available at crateandbarrel.com
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.