Autumn Branch Centerpiece
The Martha Stewart Show, October 2008
- Place a branch on the plywood square and mark a line around the branch on the plywood with a pencil.
- Screw an L-bracket on either side of where you have outlined the branch. Drill through the bracket holes into the branch base; screw or bolt branch to brackets.
- Add up to two more branches, if desired, securing to original branch by wrapping a cable tie around the base of the branches.
- Hide screws, brackets and cable ties by wrapping a length of burlap around the base. Dress with leaves, gourds, and artificial birds.
- Add EZ-Glides to underside of base to protect furniture.
- 18-inch plywood square
- 1 to 3 branches
- L-brackets and hardware
- Cable ties
- EZ-Glide surface protectors
- Leaves, gourds, and artificial birds
Make a beautiful autumn centerpiece by "planting" a tree on your table!
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.